Valentine's Day at Old Edwards
A Full Weekend to Celebrate
February 12 - 14 February 12, 2021 February 14, 2021 Old Edwards Hospitality Group
This Valentine's Day, Sunday, February 14, Old Edwards Inn & Spa gives you a full weekend to celebrate. Bring someone special and enjoy the VIP treatment on February 12, 13 & 14.
Indulge in a couple’s massage at The Spa with rose petals and Champagne. Sip His & Hers specialty cocktails property wide. Enjoy Valentine’s specials in Madison's Restaurant. And take 10-30% off select jewelry at Acorns Boutique, February 1 - 14.Book an overnight stay and enjoy these complimentary:
- Champagne & Strawberries Tasting in Art's at the Lodge, 4-5 pm, February 13 & 14.
- Live music in Hummingbird Lounge Friday and Saturday from 6 pm with Cy Timmons and Lisa Rankin.
- Lee Ladensack live in Art's at The Lodge Friday and Saturday from 6 pm.
- A specially scheduled guided hike along the Highlands Plateau Greenway trail on Valentine's Day leaving at 1 pm from Old Edwards Fitness Center. Enjoy views of Harris and Lindenwood Lakes, then follow the loop past the Mill Creek bridge and finish with a champagne toast.
- Pizza and a Movie: Place an online order at Four65 Woodfire Bistro + Bar and have it delivered to the comfort of your room. While you wait for delivery, visit the front desk to order drinks, pick up a romantic movie and complimentary popcorn to round out the ultimate night in.
You can also have flowers, champagne, cheese trays, beautiful handmade chocolate arrangements or other surprises waiting in your room or suite. View all the add-on options.
Call 866-526-8008 now to plan your special Valentine's celebration at Old Edwards Inn and Spa.