Hosted Weekend with Sweet Grass Dairy
From Friday, April 30, 2021 to Sunday, May 2, 2021 April 30, 2021 May 2, 2021 Old Edwards Hospitality Group
Join us as we welcome the month of May to Half-Mile Farm with the award-winning artisanal cheeses of Sweet Grass Dairy. Owners Jessica and Jeremy Little will join us to charm guests with the story of their family farm, sustainable agriculture, and all things cheese. Twenty years ago, this young couple took a leap of faith and started making cheese with milk from her family’s cows and goats. Some 30 national and international awards later, they are still going strong with the addition of a cheese shop and a restaurant recently in their hometown of Thomasville, Georgia. Guests of Half-Mile Farm will enjoy cheese samples, and recipes prepared with specialty Sweet Grass cheeses throughout the weekend along with an in-depth tasting on Saturday where guests will examine flavor profiles and learn about how different milks make different cheeses.
- Friday evening Social Hour from 5-6 pm hosted by Jessica and Jeremy Little, Owners of Sweet Grass Dairy, featuring complimentary hors d’oeuvres prepared with Sweet Grasses artisan cheeses, live music and offerings from the J. Henry Tavern
- Saturday morning, enjoy a sweet and savory breakfast menu from 8-10:30 am featuring items made with Sweet Grass Dairy cheeses
- Saturday presentation from 3-4 pm; Jessica and Jeremy will tell the story of their farm and animals, as well as present an array of Sweet Grass Dairy cheeses to taste
- Saturday evening Social Hour from 5-6 pm hosted by the Littles and featuring complimentary hors d’oeuvres prepared with Sweet Grasses artisan cheeses, live music and offerings from the J. Henry Tavern
- Sunday morning, enjoy a sweet and savory breakfast menu 8-10:30 am featuring items made with Sweet Grass Dairy cheeses as prepared by Chef Jason
Hosted weekends are for Half-Mile Farm guests only.
To attend these complimentary events at Half-Mile Farm from April 30 - May 2, book your stay today.