The Pavilion at The Farm
From The Barn, broad doors open onto the 4,900-square-foot stone Barn Pavilion, with space to accommodate up to 275 guests. This indoor/outdoor area is bordered by lush perennial gardens and covered arbors, which mirror the rough wood siding and tin roof of The Barn. A state-of-the-art lighting and sound system is available in both the Pavilion and Barn. Just outside is a grand staircase entrance from the parking area. The commercial kitchen was completely renovated in 2019.
- 4,900 sq. ft.
- Capacity: up to 275 for a cocktail reception, up to 200 for a seated reception
- Drop-down screen and projector
- Built-in surround sound speaker system
- Stone wood-burning fireplace
- Retractable windows for an open-air feeling
- Seventy parking spaces
- Iron chandeliers and wooden beams
- Surrounding gardens and stone walkways
- Private vendor cottage
- Adjustable lighting
- Grand staircase entrance
- Newly renovated kitchen
- 70 parking spaces