St. Paddy's Day Hosted Weekend with Amanda Wilbanks
From Friday, March 12, 2021 to Sunday, March 14, 2021 March 12, 2021 March 14, 2021 Old Edwards Hospitality Group
Amanda Wilbanks, author of Southern Baked: Celebrating Life with Pie and the creative entrepreneur behind the wildly successful Southern Baked Pie Company is coming to Half-Mile Farm for a lively, hosted St. Patrick's Day weekend. Amanda started Southern Baked out of her home in 2012 with the goal of helping people celebrate life's most special moments with pie.
Join us for the following events:
- Friday and Saturday Social Hour from 5 - 6 pm with St. Patrick's Day inspired hors d'oeuvres and live music from 5 - 8 pm.
- Friday Mini Hand Pies Demonstration during Social Hour with Amanda Wilbanks from 5 - 6 pm.
- Saturday booking signing and tasting at Acorns Boutique in Highlands from 12 - 2 pm.
- Saturday Battle of the Barrels Scotch, Bourbon and Irish Whiskey Tasting in the Main House from 5:30 - 6:30 pm.
- Southern Baked cookbook, pies and more available for purchase.
- St. Paddy's Day drink specials available all weekend at Half-Mile Farm's J. Henry Bar
Book your stay at Half-Mile Farm March 12 - 14 for a weekend of delicious events.
Complimentary for Half-Mile Farm guests only.