Travel and Operational Updates
This information is accurate as of today. Depending on when your stay is scheduled, these details could change. Please check back regularly for updates.
We know that you weigh your travel decisions even more carefully during this time of heightened awareness, and we look forward to welcoming you back to 200 Main again soon. The mountains are in their full glory right now, as spring brings fresh air, new life, sunshine, and multiple opportunities for venturing out to commune with nature, helping to cleanse our minds and refresh our bodies.
As of May 8, 2020, 200 Main is now open with limited occupancy. While our hotel was closed, our team has stayed busy preparing for a safe and comfortable return for guests. An exhaustive list of extensive cleaning and safety measures are being implemented in every aspect of our operations, including the use of air-cleansing ionizers across the property. Listed below are additional new practices that pertain to the guest experience, so please read them carefully prior to visiting.
General Safety and Prevention
- Employees and arriving guests will have their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will be asked to leave the property. If you are not feeling well, please stay home—particularly if you have a temperature—in order to avoid an uncomfortable situation upon arrival. Also, we encourage the highly vulnerable to stay at home and continue taking all extra precautions recommended for at-risk populations.
- We are limiting occupancy to provide extra space and distancing in our common areas.
- Our employees are wearing masks and gloves. We strongly urge guests to also wear masks in common indoor areas and to respect all guests and employees by practicing six-foot distancing at all times. If you are traveling with small children, please continuously monitor them for safe distancing and non-touch practices.
- We have rearranged and lightened up furniture groupings in our common areas to provide a comfortable and safe space for you to relax and enjoy yourself.
Food and Beverage Service
Due to our Governor’s mandate, restaurants and foodservice are modified as follows:
- Our morning fruit is still temporarily suspended, however, we may now offer coffee at the Front Desk.
- Many Highlands restaurants are open for curbside or inside pickup (view list here)—including the new Four65 Woodfire Bistro + Bar where you order and pay in advance at Four65.com. As of 5/22, Four65 Woodfire Bistro + Bar will also be open daily for walk-in service from 11 am to 10 pm.
- Madison's Restaurant at Old Edwards Inn will also open 5/22 for inside service. It will operate seven days a week for lunch from 11:30 am - 2 pm and dinner from 6 - 9 pm. Reservations are strongly suggested during this time, preferably at the time of booking.
- The Wine Garden to Old Edwards Inn will be open for lunch from 11:30 am - 2 pm, light fare will be served from 2 - 6 pm and dinner from 6 - 9 pm as a walk-in service.
- Our front desk team will be able to assist you with other options once you arrive.
In accordance with current legal restrictions, use of amenities is modified as follows:
- The pool will be open and seating around the decks has been rearranged to accommodate safety guidelines. Guests should sign in and are asked to limit their time to 2 hours or less. Please do not move furniture.
- Open and available for use is the fire pit and golf at Old Edwards Club where modified rules of engagement are in place.
- The fitness center is temporarily closed, but the game room will be available. Please stop by the front desk for a key and a quick briefing on policies regarding its use.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Highlands and 200 Main, and we remain open to your questions and feedback. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain an experience that is relaxing, comfortably social, and in everyone’s best interest.