Does 200 Main have a noise policy?
To support a peaceful, sleep-friendly environment for all guests, we maintain a zero-tolerance noise policy. If there is a noise complaint from another guest, you will be issued a warning. If there is a second noise complaint, you will be evicted from the premises without a refund.
Is the property pet-friendly?
- We accommodate one dog (dogs only) under 60 lbs. in a select few Standard rooms for a companion fee of $75 per night.
- Only one dog is permitted per room.
- Pet bowls and beds will be provided and placed in the guest room prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival, guests will be fully briefed on pet-friendly spaces and waste stations on the property, as well as pet-friendly locations around town.
- Pets are not allowed in indoor public spaces on the property, including but not limited to: the lobby, game room, conference room, fitness room or any other guest room at 200 Main. Nor may they accompany guests to the pool area.
- The pet must stay in the assigned guest room.
- If the pet is left in the room unattended, the "Do Not Disturb" sign must be placed on the door and the front desk must have a way to contact the guest. Please notify the front desk agent that you will be leaving so they are aware in case of an emergency. Please note that 200 Main and its parent company, Old Edwards Hospitality Group, are not responsible for the health/safety of unattended animals.
- An additional fee of $250 will be charged...
If an additional pet is brought into the room
If the pet travels to any non-pet friendly rooms or public spaces on the property that are not designated pet friendly.
As a minimum fee for pet damage (in the event of extensive damage, guests will be contacted with a repair estimate)
- All reservations for dog-friendly rooms MUST be booked by phone 1-855-271-2809 or via central reservations email. Online booking is not available for dog-friendly rooms.
Only Service animals are allowed in rooms that are ADA accommodations or our select dog friendly rooms. Service animals are those defined under the American Disabilities act of 2010 which can be found here. ADA Requirements: Service Animals
Is 200 Main a smoke-free property?
200 Main is strictly non-smoking (and non-vaping), indoors and outdoors. Guests violating this policy in public spaces will be asked to leave the property. Should it be determined that smoking has taken place in a guestroom, the motel will charge a $250 cleaning fee, placed on the guest folio at the time of discovery, either before or after check-out.