Frequently Asked Questions
Does the hotel allow pets?
We accommodate one dog (dogs only) under 60 lbs. in a select few Standard rooms for a companion fee of $75 per night.
- Only one dog is permitted per room.
- Pet bowls and beds will be provided and placed in the guest room prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival, guests will be fully briefed on pet-friendly spaces and waste stations on the property, as well as pet-friendly locations around town.
- Pets are not allowed in indoor public spaces on the property, including but not limited to: the lobby, game room, conference room, fitness room or any other guest room at 200 Main. Nor may they accompany guests to the pool area.
- The pet must stay in the assigned guest room.
- If the pet is left in the room unattended, the "Do Not Disturb" sign must be placed on the door and the front desk must have a way to contact the guest. Please notify the front desk agent that you will be leaving so they are aware in case of an emergency. Please note that 200 Main and its parent company, Old Edwards Hospitality Group, are not responsible for the health/safety of unattended animals.
An additional fee of $250 will be charged...
- If an additional pet is brought into the room
- If the pet travels to any non-pet friendly rooms or public spaces on the property that are not designated pet friendly.
- As a minimum fee for pet damage (in the event of extensive damage, guests will be contacted with a repair estimate)
All reservations for dog-friendly rooms MUST be booked by phone 1-855-271-2809 or via central reservations email. Online booking is not available for dog-friendly rooms.
What time is check-in and check out?
Guest check-in is at 4 pm and check-out is 11 am.
Is there a restaurant on property?
No, but there are many restaurants available within walking distance. We now also have grab-and-go snacks available for sale in the lobby.
Can I use the Old Edwards amenities?
Madison's Restaurant and Wine Garden and Hummingbird Lounge are open to the public for lunch and dinner and only to guests at Old Edwards Inn and 200 Main for breakfast. The Spa is also open to the public for treatments and use of the spa amenities —including the Spa Café— on the day of treatment(s). Please call to reserve in advance for Madison's dining and any spa services, as these tend to book well in advance.
Another perk is access to the private Old Edwards Club. This Tom Jackson-designed course offers one of the most beautiful and challenging games of golf in Highlands. Make a day of it by stopping in The Grill Room, a restaurant featuring casually elegant farm-to-table food from Chef Jacky Cabler and sweeping, open-air views of the course. Visitors can enjoy an outdoor heated mineral pool, clay tennis courts, and a modern fitness center—which are accessible to club members and guests of Old Edwards Hospitality properties. Guests at 200 Main may also book a round of golf at the new Saddle— a lighted, 12-hole, par-three walking course in the private GlenCove community built for all ages and skill levels with a putting course and short-game practice area available.
Please note: Only guests staying at Old Edwards Inn have access to the pools and fitness center on that property.
Is there a hot tub?
Is there laundry service or washing machines available?
Are your fireplaces wood burning?
No, we have gas fireplaces in all indoor and outdoor common areas and all guestrooms with fireplaces.
Do you offer any kind of discount, AARP or AAA, etc.?
We do not offer any discounts, but we do have a variety of special packages, including seasonal specials.
Is your pool heated?
Yes, our outdoor pool is heated and open seasonally.
Is your pool chlorinated and are towels provided?
It is a salt-water mineral pool, and towels are provided.
Are there any parking fees?
No, self-parking is available for free on the property.
Is there a two-night minimum?
On weekends there can be a two-night minimum during peak occupancy times as well as a three-night minimum for some holidays and larger town-wide events.
Do you provide shuttle service from the airports?
Are there any motel/resort fees?