Frequently Asked Questions
Does the hotel allow pets?
We accommodate one dog (dogs only) under 60 lbs. in specified rooms for a companion fee of $75 per night.
- Only one dog is permitted per room.
- Pet bowls and beds will be provided and placed in the guest room prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival, guests will be fully briefed on pet-friendly spaces and waste stations on the property, as well as pet-friendly locations around town.
- Pets are not allowed in indoor public spaces on the property, including but not limited to: the lobby, game room, conference room, gym or any other guest room at 200 Main. Nor may they accompany guests to the pool area.
- The pet must stay overnight only in the room assigned to them.
- If the pet is left in the room unattended, the "Do Not Disturb" sign must be placed on the door and the front desk must have a way to contact the guest.
An additional fee of $250 will be charged...
- If an additional pet is brought into the room
- If the pet travels to any non-pet friendly rooms or public spaces on the property that are not designated pet friendly.
- As a minimum fee for pet damage (in the event of extensive damage, guests will be contacted with a repair estimate)
All reservations for dog-friendly rooms must be booked by phone through Central Reservations.
Is there a restaurant on property?
No, but there are many restaurants available within walking distance.
Can I use the Old Edwards amenities?
Madison's Restaurant and Wine Garden, Art's at the Lodge and Hummingbird Lounge are open to the public. The Spa is also open to the public for treatments and use of the spa amenities on the day of treatment(s). Please reserve in advance for Madison's dining and any spa services, as these tend to book well in advance.
Another perk is access to the private Old Edwards Club. This Tom Jackson-designed course offers one of the most beautiful and challenging games of golf in Highlands.
Make a day of it by stopping in the Grill Room, a restaurant featuring casually elegant farm-to-table food from Chef David Young and sweeping, open-air views of the course. Visitors can enjoy an outdoor heated mineral pool, clay tennis courts, and a modern fitness center—which are accessible to club members and guests of Old Edwards Hospitality properties.
Only guests staying at Old Edwards Inn have access to the pools and fitness center on that property.
Is there a hot tub?
Is there laundry service or washing machines available?
Are your fireplaces wood burning?
We have wood-burning fireplaces in some of the common areas, including an outdoor fire pit, but all guestroom fireplaces are gas.
Do you offer any kind of discount, AARP or AAA, etc.?
We do not offer any discounts, but we do have a variety of special packages, including seasonal specials.
Is your pool heated?
Yes, our outdoor pool is heated and open seasonally.
Is your pool chlorinated and are towels provided?
It is a salt-water mineral pool, and towels are provided.
Are there any parking fees?
No, self-parking is available on property.
Is there a two-night minimum?
On weekends there is a two-night minimum during peak occupancy times, and a three-night minimum for some holidays.
Do you provide shuttle service from the airports?
Are there any motel fees?