Midweek June through September
Stay three nights at Half-Mile Farm and get two Play More passes per person to enjoy during your stay—on us. Add additional days and get another Play More pass per person each day. You play, we pay! You'll schedule the activities during your booking process and receive your passes at check-in. Just take them with you to "pay" for your experience.
Choose from these Experiences:
- Painting at Easely An Artist: Enjoy a painting class in a casual environment with an instructor offering step-by-step assistance while you relax and get creative. All levels welcome. Includes all materials and a 16 x 20 canvas that you take home with you. Tuesday - Friday only.
- One-Hour Fly Casting Clinic with Highland Hiker: Whether a beginner to aficionado, your guide will customize the experience to your level. (If only one person is doing this experience, it still requires two Play More Passes.)
- Gear Up and Go: Grab your hiking boots and get ready to hit the trails in Highlands with a free copy of the highly-regarded "Guide to Day Hikes, Fly Fishing and Mountain Biking" by the Highland Hiker. A branded Hydro Flask water bottle, a hand-carved hiking stick per person (up to two per room) and a 20% off coupon for merchandise at the Highland Hiker Outfitter rounds out this experience's mementos. The guide really helps you live like a local and explore fun, scenic trails and waterfalls on the beautiful Highlands Plateau.
- Wine Tasting Experience: In this Old World/New World: The Bottle Shock Tasting experience, the Highlands Wine Shoppe sommelier will walk you through interesting stories and maps while highlighting the history as well as the locale, terroir and uniqueness and history of Napa vs. France vs. Italy, and the different growing regions in each. 3:00 or 5:00 pm. Other times may be available upon request.
- Sip & Savor - Chocolate Heaven Cake Bar: Visit Highlands' own Chocolate Heaven and taste how it got its name! Relax in their new cake bar with a slice of deliciousness and a beverage.
- 45-Minute Golf Lesson at Old Edwards Club: Get 45 minutes of coaching by a professional instructor, and then stick around to practice on the putting green or at the driving range with a bucket of balls. (This experience for one guest requires two Play More Passes, and for two guests requires all four Play More Passes.)
- Paint Pottery at The Bascom Center for Visual Arts (The Bascom is closed until July 17 due to the NC Governor's restrictions): Select your piece, paint on the glaze, and The Bascom will fire it for you. Pieces are ready the next day for pick up.
Available Sunday through Thursday only. Package rate is based on double occupancy. Add additional days and get another activity per person, per day.
Schedule your activities while booking, and receive Play More Passes upon check-in to take with you.
To book, call (855) 271-7246. Packages can only be booked over the phone.