Stay More, Play More Through April
Stay three nights at Half-Mile Farm and get two Play More passes per person to enjoy during your stay—on us. Add additional days and get another Play More pass per person each day. You play, we pay! You'll schedule the activities during your booking process and receive your passes at check-in. Just take them with you to "pay" for your experience.
Choose from these Experiences:
- Paint Pottery at The Bascom Center for Visual Arts: Select your piece, paint on the glaze, and The Bascom will fire it for you. Pieces are usually ready same day or the next morning.
- One-Hour Fly Casting Clinic with Highland Hiker: Whether a beginner to aficionado, your guide will customize the experience to your level. (If only one person is doing this experience, it still requires two Play More Passes.)
- Gear Up and Go: Grab your hiking boots and get ready to hit the trails in Highlands with a free copy of the highly-regarded "Guide to Day Hikes, Fly Fishing and Mountain Biking" by the Highland Hiker. A branded Hydro Flask water bottle, a hand-carved hiking stick per person (up to two per room) and a 20% off coupon for merchandise at the Highland Hiker Outfitter rounds out this experience's mementos. The guide really helps you live like a local and explore fun, scenic trails and waterfalls on the beautiful Highlands Plateau.
- Painting at Easily An Artist: Enjoy a painting class in a casual environment with an instructor offering step-by-step assistance while you relax and get creative. All levels welcome. Includes all materials and a 16 x 20 canvas that you take home with you. March and April only.
- Wine Tasting Experience: In this Old World/New World: The Bottle Shock Tasting experience, the Highlands Wine Shoppe sommelier will walk you through interesting stories and maps while highlighting the history as well as the locale, terroir and uniqueness and history of Napa vs. France vs. Italy, and the different growing regions in each. A platter of artisanal cheeses and crackers will help you cleanse your palate between tastings. 3:00 or 5:00 pm only.
- Heavenly Chocolate Sip and Savor: Visit Highlands' own Chocolate Heaven and taste how it got its name! Relax in their new cake bar with a slice of deliciousness and a beverage. February - April only.
Available January 1 - April 30. Weekdays (Sun.-Thurs.)
Package rate is based on double occupancy. Add additional days and get another activity per person, per day.
Schedule your activities while booking, and receive Play More Passes upon check-in to take with you.
To book, call (855) 271-7246. Packages can only be booked over the phone.