Autumn Fest at Half-Mile Farm
September 28 - October 31
Get caught up in the spirit of autumn in Highlands, with crisp mornings, colorful surroundings and Autumn Fest specials at Half-Mile Farm and throughout Old Edwards.
- Throughout October enjoy fall-inspired breakfast, hors d’oeuvres during social hour, and seasonal cocktails and craft beer at J. Henry Farmhouse Tavern.
- Nourish your body without leaving the property with a massage in the Serenity Suite.
- Enjoy farm-fresh foods and seasonal cocktails during lunch or dinner in Madison’s Restaurant and The Wine Garden.
- Fall for your Curls! One day only, on October 12, book an exclusive cut, style and training with Curly Girl Level Three Master Judi Picard at The Salon at Old Edwards. Limited appointments available. $175 for 80 minutes. Call 828-526-9887 to book your curl transformation now.
- Shop Acorns Boutique to spruce up your home and wardrobe for fall. Take advantage of the P. Taylor/Banaris BoGo: Buy one P. Taylor Shirt, get one Banaris scarf free. Not a scarf fan? You'll be one step ahead on your Christmas shopping for someone that is! Acorns is also hosting two trunk shows, P. Taylor October 1-31, and Erin Gray Jewelry October 9-11.
- Now is the time to get ahead of your holiday shopping. The Spa Boutique is brimming with meaningful gifts for the mind, body and spirit. Cozy up your fall look with Mersea scarves, hats and sweaters. Hydrate your face with Romany Botanicals Autumn Mist—blended for and sold exclusively at The Spa at Old Edwards. Immerse your senses and fill your home with the essence of autumn with Star Child sandalwood essential oils.
- Gift yourself healing autumn indulgence with an organic facial at The Spa at Old Edwards that incorporates Rawceuticals Salvation Serum to give you a hydrated fall glow.