Travel and Operations Updates
These details could change. Please check back regularly for updates.
We know that you weigh your travel decisions even more carefully during this time of heightened awareness, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Half-Mile Farm again soon.
An exhaustive list of extensive cleaning and safety measures are being implemented in every aspect of our operations. Listed below are additional new practices that pertain to the guest experience, so please read them carefully prior to visiting.
General Safety and Prevention
- Following the Town of Highlands' mask mandate and to further ensure guest well-being, masks or face coverings are mandatory in public spaces both indoors and outdoors, while within the town limits. They are strongly encouraged in public spaces both indoors and outdoors outside of the town limits.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home—particularly if you have a temperature—in order to avoid an uncomfortable situation upon arrival. Also, we encourage the highly vulnerable to stay at home and continue taking all extra precautions recommended for at-risk populations.
- We promote distancing in our common areas.
- Our employees are wearing masks and using hand sanitizer when unable to wash their hands often. We strongly urge you to wear masks in common indoor areas and to respect all guests and employees by practicing six-foot distancing at all times. For the comfort and safety of all of our guests and employees, masks are required if you indulge in a treatment at The Spa at Old Edwards.
- We have rearranged and lightened up furniture groupings in our common areas to provide a comfortable and safe space for you to relax and enjoy yourself.
Food and Beverage Service
Please make all dinner reservations at the time of booking, otherwise it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival. Further details are as follows:
- Due to the town mandate, masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all times, except when partaking of food and beverage.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8 am - 10:30, with tables spaced in accordance with guidelines.
- Complimentary canapés are served daily from 5 - 6 pm in the Woodland View Room, with tables spaced in accordance with guidelines.
- Beer and bottled wine are available for purchase on property.
- J. Henry Tavern is open from 12 – 10 pm daily with a limited menu for dine in and take out.
- Madison's is open seven days a week for lunch from 11:30 am - 2 pm and dinner from 6 - 9 pm. Once again, please make all dinner reservations at the time of booking, otherwise it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival.
- Many Highlands restaurants offer inside pickup (view list here)—including the new Four65 Woodfire Bistro + Bar where you order and pay in advance at Four65.com. Four65 Woodfire Bistro + Bar is open to the public from Thursday to Tuesday for dine-in from 11 am - 10 pm and takeout from 12 - 9:30 pm.
In accordance with current legal restrictions, use of amenities is modified as follows:
- Due to town mandates, masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn at the pool at all times, except when seated or swimming.
- The Garden House is open with furniture arranged for proper spacing.
- We have furnished additional outdoor areas where you can find a serene spot to relax with your party while practicing safe distancing.
- Spa services in the Serenity Suite are available. For the comfort and safety of all of our guests and employees, masks are required. Please make all spa reservations at the time of booking, otherwise it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to Highlands and Half-Mile Farm, and we remain open to your questions and feedback. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain an experience that is relaxing, comfortably social, and in everyone’s best interest.