Travel and Operations Updates
These details could change. Please check back regularly for updates.
We know that you weigh your travel decisions even more carefully during this time of heightened awareness, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Half-Mile Farm again soon.
An exhaustive list of extensive cleaning and safety measures has been implemented in every aspect of our operations. Listed below are additional new practices that pertain to the guest experience, so please read them carefully prior to visiting.
General Safety and Prevention
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home—particularly if you have a temperature—in order to avoid an uncomfortable situation upon arrival. Also, we encourage the highly vulnerable to stay at home and continue taking all extra precautions recommended for at-risk populations.
- We are promoting distancing in our common areas.
- Masks are welcome, but not required in common indoor areas and we encourage visitors to respect other guests and employees by practicing six-foot distancing when possible. If you are traveling with small children, please monitor them for safe distancing and non-touch practices.
- As mandated, masks are required if you indulge in a treatment at The Spa at Old Edwards.
Food and Beverage Service
Please make all dinner reservations at the time of booking, otherwise, it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival. Further details are as follows:
- Breakfast is served daily from 8 am - 10:30, with tables spaced in accordance with guidelines.
- Complimentary canapés are served daily from 5 - 6 pm in the Woodland View Room, with tables spaced in accordance with guidelines.
- Beer and bottled wine are available for purchase on the property.
- J. Henry Tavern is open from 12 – 10 pm daily with a limited menu for dine-in and take-out.
- Madison's is open seven days a week for lunch from 11:30 am - 2 pm and dinner from 6 - 9 pm. Once again, please make all dinner reservations at the time of booking, otherwise, it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival.
- Many Highlands restaurants offer inside pickup (view list here)—including the new Four65 Woodfire Bistro + Bar where you order and pay in advance at Four65.com. Four65 Woodfire Bistro + Bar opens to the public for walk-in dining Thursday - Tuesday at 11 am and Wednesday at 4 pm. They close at 9 pm Sunday - Thursday and stay open an hour later on Friday and Saturday. Takeout is available 30 minutes after opening until 30 minutes prior to closing.
In accordance with current legal restrictions, the use of amenities is modified as follows:
- The Garden House is open with furniture arranged for proper spacing.
- In season, we have furnished additional outdoor areas where you can find a serene spot to relax with your party while practicing safe distancing.
- Spa services in the Serenity Suite are available. Masks remain mandated during spa treatments. Please make all spa reservations at the time of booking, otherwise, it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to Highlands and Half-Mile Farm, and we remain open to your questions and feedback. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain an experience that is relaxing, comfortably social, and in everyone’s best interest.