Hosted Easter Weekend with JARDÍ Chocolates & Santa Margherita Wines
From Friday, April 2, 2021 to Sunday, April 4, 2021 April 2, 2021 April 4, 2021 Old Edwards Hospitality Group
Please join us for a grown-up Easter weekend featuring Jardi Chocolates and the Italian wines of Santa Margherita! Easter weekend this year at Half-Mile Farm promises to be a delicious celebration of the best of spring with artisan chocolate and fabulous Italian wines.
One of the South’s premier artisan chocolatiers, Jocelyn Gragg, owner of Jardi Chocolates in Atlanta returns to Half-Mile Farm with beautiful bunnies and exciting eggs, and alongside her-husband Jacob Gragg will provide additional cheer with the spectacular wines of Santa Margherita winery. In Saturday's sit-down presentation, Jocelyn will discuss the science and history behind chocolate while Jacob will perfectly pair wines to a sampling of Jocelyn's unique creations. Tasting is most definitely encouraged!
- Friday and Saturday Social Hour, from 5-6 pm will feature Santa Margherita wine specials with paired JARDÍ Chocolates, live music and complimentary hors d'oeuvres from 5-8 pm.
- Saturday Tasting and Presentation, from 3-4 pm. Each guest will receive a box of JARDÍ Chocolates paired with an array of premium Italian wines. No advance sign up required.
- Saturday and Sunday Breakfast, from 8-10:30 am will feature chocolate surprises and special brunch cheer.
- Sunday from 9 am - 12 pm, enjoy a three-course Easter Brunch, included in your room rate, and a complimentary table-side Mimosa. No reservations required.
- Grown-up Easter Egg Hunt during Friday and Saturday Social Hour and Sunday Brunch with prizes including JARDÍ Chocolates, Santa Margherita wine accessories, J. Henry Farmhouse Tavern cocktail, massages in the Serenity Suite, and more!
- Enjoy a Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar (available for purchase) at J. Henry Farmhouse Tavern starting at 9 am Sunday.
- Book your stay at Half-Mile Farm April 2-4 for a weekend of delicious events.
Complimentary for Half-Mile Farm guests only.