Hosted Weekend with Amanda Wilbanks
From Friday, December 11, 2020 to Sunday, December 13, 2020 December 11, 2020 December 13, 2020 Old Edwards Hospitality Group
Amanda Wilbanks, author of Southern Baked: Celebrating Life with Pie and the creative entrepreneur behind the wildly successful Southern Baked Pie Company is coming to Half-Mile Farm for a lively hosted weekend, December 11 - 13, 2020. Amanda started Southern Baked out of her home in 2012 with the goal of helping people celebrate life's most special moments with pie. With family recipes and Southern Charm, Amanda and her team of bakers create gourmet sweet and savory pies for all of life's special occasions and celebrations.
- Friday Pie Crust Demonstration and Social Hour with Live Music, hors d'Oeuvres and Cranberry-Pear Pie from 5 - 6 pm.
- Apple Pear and Sausage Breakfast Pie on Saturday from 8 - 10:30 am.
- Book Signing and Pie Sampling at Acorns Saturday from 12 - 2 pm. Pre-order your pie by calling Acorns at 828-787-1877.
- Social Hour with Live Music and hors d'Oeuvres with Hot Bacon Cheddar Dip, Spoon Worthy Eggnog, Cranberry Chutney Pie Bites and Coconut Cream Napoleons from 5 - 6 pm.
- Sunday Breakfast from 8 - 10:30 am with Ricotta Pancakes (A new recipe from Amanda's newest cookbook releasing in 2021).
Book your stay at Half-Mile Farm December 11 - 13 for a weekend of flavorful events with Amanda Wilbanks.
Complimentary for Half-Mile Farm guests only.